Update regarding Haunted Trails reopening:
We take the safety and health of our Guests and Staff as our #1 priority. Currently, only the Game Room, Go-Karts, Mini Golf, Batting Cages are open from 12 pm to 10 pm (weather permitting) and the restaurant indoor & outdoor limited seating is available from 12 pm to 9 pm with the plan to expand when state safety guidelines permit.
We are following the safety and sanitation guidelines of the CDC and State of Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines for re-opening, which require that we accommodate a limited number of guests and operate at a reduced capacity to ensure everyone’s safety. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we work through these necessary adjustments.
To ensure that our Guests have a positive and fun visit, we are temporarily implementing the following:
- Face masks are highly recommended for outdoor and mandatory inside for guests over the age of 2 and in certain lines for attractions.
- Social Distancing MUST be observed whenever possible. Please observe the floor markings we have provided to maintain proper distancing.
- Families Must Stay together to assure social distancing is maintained (except when on attraction rides). Groups with a maximum of 10 people must also stay together.
- Hand sanitation guidelines should be maintained. Hand sanitizer stations for your use are placed throughout the park and dining room tables have been removed to meet the 6 ft. social distancing guidelines.
- Restaurant seating is available for dining guests only due to limited capacity and social distancing. There is a 30 minute limit from the time your food arrives. No exceptions.
We are implementing special sanitation policies on all games, rides, go-karts, golf and batting equipment as well as extra sanitation of our high touch areas and restrooms.
Unfortunately, Covid-19 brings some inconvenience. If we all work together, we will get through this pandemic. Our Staff will do everything they can to make your visit a positive experience.
Thank you for your support and patronage! We look forward to you and your family having a super good time at Haunted Trails.
Haunted Trails of Burbank is a unique, year-round “Halloween-themed” family amusement park.
Open year-round, Haunted Trails specializes in family-fun, birthday parties and group celebrations for all occasions and ages. Seasonal park attractions (open April thru October) include 18-hole award-winning miniature-golf, go-karts, jr. karts, batting cages and amusement rides. Two game rooms are open year-round. The Monster’s Tomb Game Room offers over hundred sports, video and redemption games plus a large redemption prize center. It’s adjacent to Charmin Charley’s 150 seat restaurant/party room which offers homemade pizza and a variety of sandwiches, burgers and more. The Golfside Game Room is located on the Midway by the Miniature Golf course.